Agmatine+ Sulfate 34g Allmax
- Increases endurance + Enhances performance
- Aids in Decreasing body fat
- Modulates Nitric Oxide Levels
- Improves Body Composition
- Supports a Healthy Stress Response
Agmatine is a small molecule that the body makes naturally from the amino acid, arginine. Agmatine is a decarboxylized Arginine metabolite. More simply, Agmatine is what Arginine becomes within the body.
Agmatine has dual functions:
1. Selective inhibition of the enzyme that breaks down Nitric Oxide - the result, increased (NO) Nitric Oxide.
2. The direct stimulation of NO. With increased NO you create an environment for increased nutrient delivery, improved metabolic waste removal, and most importantly, increased overall performance.
Agmatine modulates nitric oxide (NO) through different ways. It stimulates some types of nitric oxide synthase (NOS) while inhibiting others, in this respect it is considered "selective". This is essential to the proper functioning of the polyamine biosynthetic pathways. There are 3 forms of NOS, iNOS (inducible), nNOS (neuronal) and eNOS (endothelial). Research suggests that Agmatine is unique in that it stimulates eNOS while limiting the iNOS and eNOS. This is a very important difference for those of us looking for increases in vascularity, increase blood flow and volume. Among body builders, Agmatine has become legendary for its ability to produce long lasting pumps. It has even been coined the "Perpetual Pump" by some.