Arnica Oil for Sprains / Bruises 50ml St. Francis Herb Farm
Our Arnica Oil is a topical product used to soothe sore muscles and inflammation due to sprains, bruises, and wounds.
- Arnica has long been considered a herb of regal importance in Western herbalism
- Traditionally used topically to soothe sore muscles and inflammations due to sprains, bruises, dislocations, and wounds
- Also used traditionally for rheumatism affecting muscles and joints
- With sesquiterpene lactones helanalin and dihydrohelananin, both of which act to reduce the expression of inflammatory cytokines, notably Interleukin-1 (IL1) and TNF-a, which inflamed tissues over-produce
- Reduces pain and swelling of varicose veins
Use Arnica Oil if you suffer from sore muscles and inflammation.
St. Francis Herb Farm's Arnica oil is certified organic.
Available sizes: 50ml