Chaga Mushrooms Herbal Tea 24 Tea Bags Celebration Herbals
Chaga is a mushroom that mostly grows with the Birch tree all through the boreal regions of our planet. Unlike the soft mushrooms found in the produce aisle, Chaga does not bear fruit, but instead forms a sclerotia - a large growth with an outer black skin.
Chaga grows where the tree’s bark has been compromised and is very slow growing, and one pound sclerotia may take up to 10 years to grow.
An earthy and pleasant tasting tea, Chaga has long traditions of use that continue today.
We hope you enjoy!
Wildcrafted Chaga Mushroom (Inonotus obliquus)
The above herbs have been harvested from wild (uncultivated) areas and randomly ensure natural species regeneration.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.