Chewable Papaya Enzymes 180 Lozenges Now
- 180 Chewable lozenges
- Digestive enzymes to help digest proteins
- Source of antioxidants that help protect against cell damage caused by free radicals
- Aids in food digestion by breaking down protein, starch, fat, and fibre
- Chewable digestive enzyme
- With mint and chlorophyll for fresh breath
Digestive enzymes are essential to the body's absorption and full use of food. The capacity of the body to make enzymes diminishes with age, and therefore the efficiency of digestion declines. Now papaya enzyme lozenges have a refreshing taste and support digestion when taken after meals. Our tablets are made from whole, unripe, spray-dried papaya powder, and contain 40 mg of papaya per lozenge. In addition, protease, lipase and Cellulase have been included for a full spectrum of enzymatic activity.