Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Baby Unscented Pure Castile Soap
- Completely biodegradable and vegetable-based
- Made with certified fair trade and organic oils
- Multi-Purpose: 18-in-1 uses
- No synthetic foaming agents, thickeners or preservatives
- 100% Post-consumer recycled (PCR) cylinder bottles and paper labels
- Simple, ecological formulations based on old-world quality and expertise
Completely biodegradable and vegetable-based, our Castile Liquid Soaps have been called the "Swiss-army knife" of cleaning - usable for just about any cleaning task. These simple, ecologically formulated soaps are gentle enough for washing body, face or hair, but also powerful enough for tasks like dishwashing, mopping, laundry and even pest control.
Dr. Bronner's Unscented Baby-Mild Castile Liquid Soap contains no fragrance and replaces it with double the olive oil, so it is great for people with allergies or sensitive skin. Of course, it is great for babies as well! All soaps are certified organic under the USDA National Organic Program. All soaps are also certified Fair Trade. Packaged in 100% post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic bottles.