Dulcolax Bisacodyl Tablets 5mg Laxative 30 Tablets
- For dependable, effective relief of occasional constipation
- Trusted for more than 60 years
- Suitable for children 6 years and over
- Suitable for breastfeeding women
HOW DO DULCOLAX® LAXATIVE TABLETS WORK?
Dulcolax® Tablets belong to a group of medicines known as stimulant laxatives. Each small tablet contains a precisely measured amount of the active ingredient bisacodyl, which stimulates bowel muscles while also accumulating water in the intestines. The effect is to soften the stool and make it pass through more quickly.
Dulcolax® Tablets have a special coating that ensures that the active ingredient is released right where it's needed. The coating resists the acidic digestive juices of the stomach and small intestine.
HOW SHOULD DULCOLAX® LAXATIVE TABLETS BE TAKEN?*
- For the relief of occasional constipation:
- Adults 12 years and over: take 1 to 2 tablets (5-10mg) daily
- Children 6-12 years: take one tablet (5mg) daily
- Take the tablets at night to have a bowel movement in the morning
- Do not crush or chew tablets; swallow them whole. Do not take with milk or antacids
- Do not give Dulcolax® Laxative Tablets to a child less than 6 years of age unless the doctor tells you to