Eucalyptus Leaf Herbal Tea 24 Tea Bags Celebration Herbals
This Australian native has been naturalized to many parts of the world for use as a decorative tree and an herbal remedy.
A time-honoured folk remedy, Eucalyptus can be used for many complaints, but is an especially useful tonic for symptoms involving the respiratory tract. The high oil content of the leaves makes Eucalyptus tea an effective inhalant. Make an extra hot cup of tea to evaporate the volatile oils, then just breathe in the steam!
Organic Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
The above herbs are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from each box of tea to the field your herbs were grown in.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.