Low Fodmap Reliefibre 40 Servings Tropical Flavour Natural Factors
- Source of soluble fibre for the maintenance of healthy gastrointestinal function
- Helps relieve minor gastrointestinal symptoms associated with IBS, including bloating, flatulence, dyspepsia, and altered bowel habits
- Proven prebiotic fibre
- Helps improve intestinal regularity including constipation and/or diarrhea
- Provides a gentle relief of constipation for adults and children above 8 years of age
- Helps reduce glycemic response and glycemic index when taken with food
Found in many common foods, FODMAPs (fermentable oligosaccharides, disaccharides, monosaccharides, and polyols) are certain types of carbohydrates (sugars) that can be hard to digest for people with IBS, and result in unpleasant symptoms such as abdominal discomfort, bloating, gas, and diarrhea or constipation.