Mullein Leaf Herbal Tea 24 Tea Bags Celebration Herbals
Mullein is native to Europe and North Africa, but has been naturalized to fields and grassy meadows in most parts of the world. It is a member of the snapdragon family and is easily recognized by its tall yellow flowers.
In India, Mullein was used to guard against evil spirits, while the Native Americans adopted Mullein for ceremonies, smoking, and medicine.
Today, the plant is used for teas, extracts, poultices and salves.
Mullein Leaf Tea Bags
Organic Mullein Leaf (Verbascum thapsus)
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.