Natural Calm Specifics Calm Balance 31 Servings Natural Berry Flavour
Calm Balance is labelled in the US as Calm Specifics Kids. It was originally formulated for children who need support staying calm and focused. But adults often need help with balance, too!
That’s why we’ve introduced this premium blend of vitamins, minerals and l-theanine as a daily supplement for adults and kids alike to feel more relaxed and attentive.
Calm Balance also helps promote healthy:
- Energy metabolism
- Immune function
- Muscle, including heart, function
- Electrolyte balance
- Cell division, tissue and red blood cell formation
- Bones, cartilage, teeth, gums
- Absorption of nutrients
- Liver function
- Cellular repair
Medicinal ingredients (per 3.6 g/about 1 tsp):
- Natural Calm ® Magnesium* (100 mg),
- magnesium glycinate (75 mg),
- vitamin C /ascorbic acid (30 mg),
- vitamin D /cholecalciferol (2.5 mcg),
- vitamin B6/pyridoxal 5′-phosphate (7.5 mg),
- choline/choline bitartrate (100 mg),
- Suntheanine® a premium, patented form of l-theanine (50 mg),
- vitamin B12/methylcobalamin (5 mcg)
*Multi-award winning ionic magnesium citrate (created from a highly absorbable proprietary blend of citric acid and magnesium carbonate)
Non-medicinal ingredients: organic stevia, organic wildberry flavour, organic beet juice concentrate
Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, GMO-Free. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, soy, wheat, sugar, fructose, starch, preservatives or artificial colour or flavour.
Directions: Add Calm Balance to 1/2 cup (125 mL) of hot water, stir until completely dissolved, then add to your favourite beverage or water and enjoy!
Calm Balance can be taken with or without food. We recommend using Calm Balance in the earlier part of the day, before school or work.
If you use Calm Balance during the day but also need help relaxing and sleeping at night, try taking regular Natural Calm magnesium citrate and/or Calmful Sleep before bed. Simply adjust your dose of each product to suit your total daily magnesium requirements.
- Adults, up to 2 tsp daily
- Adolescents 9-18 years, 1 tsp daily
- Children 4-8 years, 1/2 tsp daily
Each 113 g bottle contains 31 tsps.
Cautions: Anyone with a known medical condition or using prescribed medication should consult a healthcare practitioner before trying a new supplement. If you have a kidney disorder, in particular, consult your doctor before taking oral magnesium. In the healthy population, magnesium of any kind taken in excess can cause a laxative effect. Should this occur, take smaller doses, dividing your daily amount into two or three servings.