Nettle Leaf Herbal Tea 24 Tea Bags Celebration Herbals
Nettle is native to North America and Europe. This North American variety is commonly known as ‘Stinging Nettle,’ because of its tiny stinging hairs.Nettle was one of the European’s most important herbs. In fact, Roman soldiers used the irritiation it caused to keep their legs warm in the cold of Britain.
Today, this herb is respected for its wide variety of medicinal properties and is one of the most famous herbs in folk medicine. It makes a tasty tea.
Caffeine Free - Herbal Tea
Organic Nettle Leaf (Urtica dioica)
The above herbs are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from each box of tea to the field your herbs were grown in.
Directions for Great Tea:
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.