Nourishing Tamanu Oil 30ml Organic Aura Cacia
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Absorbant – Tamanu oil is thick but tends to absorb well without leaving a heavy feeling on the skin.
- Earthy – Tamanu oil is emerald green, slightly viscous and has a strong, sweet, nutty aroma.
- Cleansing – Tamanu is known for its cleansing and emollient actions. It continues to grow in popularity as a result of its use in skincare and hair care recipes and products.
- Versatile – Tamanu oil makes a great standalone product for spot treatments and in simple blends for problematic skin issues.
- Balanced – The oil is fairly balanced, containing 40% oleic acid, 30% linoleic acid, 15% palmitic acid and 13% stearic acid. It also boasts three rare constituents: calophyllic acid, calophylloide, and lactone, which lend to its unique attributes, contributing effectively to natural deodorants, foot balms, and DIY conditioning treatments for hair.
- There are so many ways to use skin care oils. The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com.
Quick Tip Use for spot application on skin.
Recipe Tamanu Aftershave Gel
Description A refreshing aftershave gel made with tamanu oil, aloe vera gel and essential oils.
- 3 drops Aura Cacia Patchouli Essential Oil
- 3 drops Aura Cacia Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
- 3 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 1 tablespoon Aura Cacia Tamanu Oil
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk until well mixed. To use, dispense 1/2 teaspoon mixture into palm of hand, rub hands together, and smooth over shaved area.
- Calophyllm inophyllum
Organic Tamanu (Calophyllum Inophyllum) Seed Oil