Pau D'Arco Bark Herbal Tea Bulk Pack Celebration Herbals
Perhaps the most widely used herb from Central and South America, Pau D'Arco is the shredded inner bark from a tall, stately, full leafed tree which may be used alone or in combination with other herbs.
Pau D'Arco is also known as ipe roxo, lapachoor and taheebo tea. There is evidence that this herb was popular in the old Inca Empire and is still used today by the natives of Brazil.
Western herbalism has only recently discovered Pau D’Arco; it has now become very important in our herbal medicine cabinet.
With this bulk package you can create a vast array of home remedies including tinctures, capsules, poultices, salves and, of course, herbal tea.
Wildcrafted Pau D'Arco Bark (Tabebuia impetiginosa)
The above herbs have been harvested from wild (uncultivated) areas and randomly harvested to ensure natural species regeneration.
Directions for Great Tea:
To get the most medicinal bennefit, use this method of brewing. It's known as the decoction method.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing great tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Combine desired amount of herbs with good water in a stainless steel or glass pot.
- Heat mixture until it is vigorously boiling, then cover and let simmer 10 to 20 minuites.
- When the tea has steeped long enough, strain off the herbs using a tea strainer or coffee filter and enjoy. Extra tea can be kept in a covered glass jar for a few days in the refrigerator.
- • Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.