Senna Leaf Herbal Tea 24 Tea Bags Celebration Herbals
The use of Senna as an herb apparently predates written records. Senna is native to Arabia and Somolia but it now grows in most tropical parts of the world where there is rich soil.
This Senna, also called Alexandria Senna, reaches up to 3 feet in height and has pale green stems with brittle, olive green leaflets, which are usually consumed as a tea. Senna is frequently combined with aromatic herbs such as Cinnamon, Ginger, Anise, and Fennel. Try adding fruit to make a tasty treat.
Senna Leaf Tea Bags
Organic Senna Leaf (Cassia acutifolia)
The above herbs are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from each box of tea to the field your herbs were grown in.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when not exposed to extremely high temperatures. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is slightly cooled from the boiling point when you pour it over your tea.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of hot water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.