St Francis Ear Oil
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
St. Francis Herb Farm Ear Oil for the treatment of ear aches.
- a highly effective herbal remedy for relieving the inflammation, pain, discomfort, and itching associated with ear infections.
- this product has proven very useful for swimmer's ear, non-specific dermatitis of the external ear canal, and for removing excess earwax.
- contains Mullein which is used in traditional Western herbalism for the treatment of earaches.
- delivered in a base of Extra Virgin Olive Oil which helps make this product effective in removing ear wax.
- contains Calendula: plant pharmacological studies have suggested that Calendula extracts may have anti-viral, anti-genotoxic, and anti-inflammatory properties in vitro.In an in vitro assay, the methanol extract of C. officinalis exhibited antibacterial activity and both the methanol and the ethanol extracts showed antifungal activities. Along with horsetails (Equisetum arvense), pot marigold is one of the few plants which is considered astringent despite not being high in tannins.
- the herbs in this product are certified Organic or Wild Crafted.
- for external use only.
- manufactured in Canada.