Thyme Herbal Tea 24 Tea Bags Celebration Herbals
Originating in the Mediterranean, Thyme can now be found worldwide as a flavourful, aromatic herb. It is worthy of note in the journals and publications of many of our herbal forefathers such as Culpeper and Pliny.
Thyme is one of the oldest and most honoured of herbs, its medicinal effects being profound and widely recognized. It makes an aromatic and soothing beverage; great after meals and during stressful times.
Thyme Tea Bags
Organic Thyme Leaf (Thymus vulgaris)
The above herbs are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from each box of tea to the field your herbs were grown in.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.