Tulsi Herbal Tea 24 Tea Bags Celebration Herbals
Tulsi, also known as Holy Basil, is a multi-branched shrub with strongly scented green or purple leaves. It is an important symbol in the Hindu religion, where it is used in meditation and rituals. Tulsi is revered in Ayurvedic medicine for its various medicinal benefits and its tea is known as the ‘elixir of life.’ This powerful herb has only recently begun to gain popularity in the Western world.
This antioxidant rich tea has a strong aroma and wonderful cooling mellow taste. Relax with a refreshing cup of Tulsi tea and enjoy the extraordinary benefits of this legendary herb.
Tulsi Tea Bags
Organic Tulsi Leaf - Rama Variety (Ocimum sanctum)
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active pro- perties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.