Tulsi Trio Herbal Tea 24 Tea Bags Celebration Herbals
Tulsi, (a.k.a. Holy Basil) is a powerful herb and an important symbol in the Hindu religion, and is known as "the elixir of life" in Ayurvedic medicine.
This tea blend consists of the 3 main varieties of Tulsi: Rama (known for its cooling, mellow taste), Krishna (known for its slightly spicy and crisp taste), and Vana (known for its slightly citrus notes). The combination of this powerful "Tulsi trio" creates a well balanced and full bodied tea with strong aroma and a smooth, refreshing flavour.
Enjoy a cup, hot or cold,anytime of day!
Tulsi Trio Tea Bags
Three varieties of Organic Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum and Ocimum gratissimum)
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.