Webber First Aid Ointment 50g
- Webber First Aid helps heal scars from burns, radiotherapy, acne, cesarean, sunburns, tattoos and protects your skin from infections. While offering intense moisturizing power, it covers and heals open wounds with 24-36 hour of long-lasting moisture
- With its Natural Vitamin E, Webber First Aid Ointment reduces the signs of fine lines, stretch marks, and wrinkles. This ointment will allow you to have firmer and younger-looking skin
- Webber First Aid Ointment instantly heals damaged and dry skin with its 30 IU/g of Vitamin E to help your skin heal and regenerate
- Helps heal, restore, maintain and protect the skin's appearance, thickness and Elasticity. It is Clinically proven to improve the skin to look and feel refreshed, supple and smooth. This product keeps skin workable, drastically reduces redness, swelling, and bleeding, and promotes healing upon contact.
- Made in Canada with natural ingredients, harsh chemicals-free, never tested on animals. Dermatologist tested for safety, non-greasy and Hypo-Allergenic
WEBBER's First Aid Ointment made of natural antioxidant Vitamin E , helps protect and heal your skin. With its high concentration of Vitamin E, it is proven to be effective in getting rid of scars and slowing down the natural aging process of the skin. This first aid ointment offers all-day hydration for faster healing. Enhanced with Vitamin E, Webber products are known for their abilities to reduce the appearance of scars due to cuts, burns, acne, surgeries, radiotherapy, cesarean, sunburns or even tattoos. Used in hospitals all over the country, they are proven to help patients who suffer from burns, cuts or any type of open wound heal faster and have healthier looking skin. Not only do WEBBER products help rejuvenate your appearance, they also act as anti-wrinkle agents. It also improves your skin tone, reduces wrinkles and fine lines to provide a younger-looking skin. This ointment will help get rid of wrinkles, cracks and stretch marks and provide protection and moisture to your skin.